Mercer Medicine accepts most major health insurance plans, including:
For a complete list of commercial insurance plans accepted by Mercer Medicine, click here.
Please call your insurance provider directly to verify coverage provided by your specific policy.
Federal Health Insurance Marketplace
The majority of Mercer Medicine physicians participate in the public federal exchange plans listed below. Please call your insurance provider directly to verify coverage provided by your specific policy.
Make sure you have your current insurance card with you at all times.
- Be familiar with your insurance benefits. It is your responsibility to know your insurance provider's requirements and procedures.
- Make sure your physician and Mercer Medicine are listed as a participating provider in your insurance plan's provider book.
- If your insurance provider requires a referral authorization, please contact your primary care physician prior to your appointment with a Mercer Medicine specialist.
- Do not schedule an appointment with a specialist until your primary care physician obtains a referral authorization from your insurance company.
- Depending on your insurance provider, some referral authorizations are limited to a certain number of office visits and/or have an expiration date. It is your responsibility to know what your particular insurance provider dictates.